John Barry will be participating in The Sedona Conference Working Group 12 on Trade Secrets (WG12) Annual Meeting. The conference will take place virtually from Monday, November 9 to Tuesday, November 10 from 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM ET each day. This meeting will advance WG12’s first set of commentary drafting team efforts towards non-partisan consensus publication for public comment by end of 2020/early 2021.
John will be presenting with a panel of leading legal experts who will address the following topic: “Inevitable Tension: Reconciling Public Court Access with Protecting Trade Secrets in Litigation”.
Overall, the conference will include the following topics:
- Caselaw Synergies: Six Recent Trade Secret Cases Raising Issues for Dialogue Over the Next Two Days
- Leveraging Internal Assets in the Governance and Management of Trade Secrets
- Trade Secret Issues Across International Borders
- Inevitable Tension: Reconciling Public Court Access with Protecting Trade Secrets in Litigation
- Tailoring Remedies to the Misappropriation: Equitable Relief, Damages, or Both
- Judicial Roundtable
For more information about The Sedona Conference Working Group 12 on Trade Secrets (WG12) Annual Meeting, please click here.